- Salad greens, kale, and spinach are rich in Vitamins A, C, E, and K
- Broccoli, bok choy, and mustard are also rich in B-vitamins
- Leafy greens contain antioxidants, high levels of fiber, iron, magnesium, potassium, and calcium.
- Help to prevent cancer, promote heart health, and support weight loss.
Read more about health benefits here
There are many ways to add more leafy greens to your diet! You can…
- Make a salad
- Add them to wraps/sandwiches
- Add them to soup
- Stir-fry them
- Steam them
- Add them to an omelet