Any spill of recombinant DNA or infectious agents must be reported as soon as possible to the Biological Safety Officer.
For Biological and Biohazardous Spill Response, consult SafetyNet #127
You Must Report:
- Injuries and accidental autoinoculation, ingestion, or inhalation of infectious agents to:
- The principal investigator and laboratory director/supervisor
- EH&S - use the form below or call 530-752-1493
- The UC Davis Occupational Health physician - call 530-752-6051 for evaluation and possible treatment
- Accidental release of recombinant plants or plant pathogens to the environment must be reported to the Biological Safety Officer (using the form below or by calling the Biosafety Office).