Recipes to try this Spring
- Creamy Oats and Lentils with Spiced Apples – This is different way of looking at breakfast! The lentils add the protein for a back to the earth, filling dish.
- Easy Sausage, Cabbage Kale and Carrot Soup – The days are starting to warm and are much longer. Try this soup as we welcome in the change!
Did you know that the Staff and Faculty Health and Well-Being program offer Nutrition services?
- Individual –
- Tailored to individual goals
- Group -
- Weight loss support
- Diet for preventing chronic disease
- Creating a balanced eating pattern
- What is the most recent science saying about diet and health?
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans – suggestions for individual actions
- How to get and stay motivated
- Grocery Store tour
- Either virtually via power point or physically, in the store
- Reading Nutrition Facts and ingredients labels class
- Meal Planning
- Leave with a week of meals, planned and recipes
- Learn how to think ‘big batch’.
- Custom – work out the agenda with the dietitian
To request a service, email Linda Adams at email@example.com