Connect with the healing power of nature at home or by exploring our campus green spaces.
In partnership with the Arboretum and Public Garden, the Nature Rx series provides you with hands-on activities or educational seminars to incorporate nature into your daily life.
Current In-person Workshops include:
- Making Mobiles with the Sheepmowers
- Building terrariums
- Tour of the Wyatt Deck and Marry Wattis Brown Garden
- Potting mini-succulent gardens
Virtual Workshops have included:
- Gardening at home
- Watercolors in nature
- Top 10 easy houseplants to grow
- Easy plant propagation
- Nature photography
- Japanese flower arrangement
View all of the recorded sessions from Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 on the Arboretum and Public Garden's YouTube Nature Rx playlist.