CrisisManager is a mobile application for the campus emergency response guide which will provide you with immediate access to emergency information.
You may have noticed the red flip charts around campus with emergency guides. Now you can have the same information at your fingertips at all times.
Steps for Downloading the Application:
1. In the App store search for Crisis Manager (or Schooldude)
2. Open the App once downloaded
3. Select “Continue without logging in”
4. Select “Client Plans”
5. Scroll down and select "University of California, Davis"
6. Select "Emergency Response Guide" underneath "University of California, Davis"
7. Select "Emergency Response Guide"
8. The Emergency Response Guide will be downloaded to your device