New Emergency Response Guides for Davis Campus
The updated 2021 UC Davis Emergency Response Guide is now available.
The 2021 UC Davis Emergency Response Guide will replace previous versions posted around campus offices and labs.
The guide is also available on the Crisis Manager mobile app, which you can download by following the instructions on the Crisis Manager App page on the Safety Services site. The Crisis Manager app will alert you to new updates.
Some of the major changes you will see in the updated Emergency Response Guide include:
- Added QR codes throughout for more information, including one to download Crisis Manager.
- Changed some of the guide names to reflect content (e.g., Biological/Chemical Spill to Biological/Chemical Spill or Contamination)
- Added the following content:
- Medical Emergencies
- Sexual Assault
- Wildfire Smoke
- Added assembly area space to viewable portion of Building Evacuation tab.
- Added spaces for additional information throughout for location specific details (e.g., Eyewash station locations).
Get Printed Emergency Response Guides
Printed versions are available in Hoagland Hall 276 to replace any previously posted versions. All versions are dated on the front tab.
The Safety Services Business Office is open from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (closed for lunch 12 to 1), Monday through Friday.