Emergency Preparedness for Students
Before Classes Begin:
- Register for WarnMe, the UC Davis mass notification system and keep your contact information current
- Download the Guardian app to your mobile phone and become familiar with how to set a safety timer
- Download the Crisis Manager app to your mobile phone and review the information on how to respond to different events
- Review relevant evacuation procedures, fire alarm pull stations and fire extinguisher locations for your classrooms and other buildings you frequent
- If you have an access or functional need (either temporary or permanent), contact the Student Disability Center
During An Emergency:
- Report an emergency or suspicious activity to UCD Police Department by calling 911 or using the Guardian app.
- Obtain accurate information from WarnMe, Aggie Alerts, and UC Davis Dateline.
- Follow instructions provided by UC Davis faculty and staff.