Emergency Preparedness for Staff
- Register for WarnMe, the UC Davis mass notification system and keep your contact information current.
- Download the Crisis Manager app to your mobile phone and review the information on how to respond to different events.
- Review relevant evacuation procedures, fire alarm pull stations and fire extinguisher locations for your classrooms and other buildings you frequent.
- If you have an access or functional need (either temporary or permanent), contact Disability Management Services
During an Emergency:
- Report an emergency or suspicious activity to UCD Police Department by calling 911.
- Obtain accurate information from WarnMe, Aggie Alerts, and UC Davis Dateline.
- Follow instructions provided by first responders or staff with emergency response roles (e.g. safety coordinators, continuity planners, department emergency response teams)