UC Laboratory Safety Refresher
Course duration estimate: 30 mins
This 30 minute course serves as a refresher for the UC Laboratory Safety Fundamentals course, and is required to be completed every three years. Course objectives include:
- Understanding the UC Davis safety culture.
- Analyzing Laboratory physical hazards, chemical hazards, biological hazards, and radiological hazards.
- Developing administrative, engineering, and PPE controls.
- Recognizing exposure and prudent practices.
- Understanding rights and responsibilities.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Learning Management System (LMS), where trainings are housed, is set up for employees. If you are a student or visiting scholar, you must request access to the system before you can complete your training. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to the system.