Course duration estimate: 30 mins
This 30 minute course is describes Q fever as a potentially serious disease, affecting those who work around sheep and goats. This training describes the disease, its transmission, and treatment. Course objectives include:
- Understanding the history of Q Fever.
- Understanding the epidemiology of Q Fever.
- Understanding Q Fever as a disease in both humans and animals.
- Understanding how Q Fever is transmitted.
- Identifying prevention and control methods.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Learning Management System (LMS), where trainings are housed, is set up for employees. If you are a student or visiting scholar, you must request access to the system before you can complete your training. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to the system.