Course duration estimate: 40 mins
This 40-minute course is required for all individuals who will have access to controlled substances used in teaching and research activities, in order to teach about the secure use of controlled substances. Per campus policy (PPM 290-70) the course is required to be completed every four years. Those who already know the material can choose to click on the “Test” option instead of going through the course module each time. Course objectives include:
- Recognizing federally listed and/or precursor chemicals.
- Recognizing dangerous devices at UC Davis.
- Recognizing storage site controls and security.
- Understanding orders, delivery, receipt, usage logs, biennial inventory, and transfers.
- Understanding safe disposal methods.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Learning Management System (LMS), where trainings are housed, is set up for employees. If you are a student or visiting scholar, you must request access to the system before you can complete your training. Please email email@example.com to request access to the system.