Confined Space Entry
This course is intended for all personnel that may be required to work in confined spaces, in order to provide personnel with information about the hazards and hazard control methods that will permit safe work. Course objectives include:
- Recognizing terms commonly associated with confined spaces.
- Distinguishing the difference between permit-required confined spaces and non-permit required confined spaces.
- Identifying hazards associated with confined spaces.
- Recognizing signs and symptoms of overexposure.
- Identifying equipment needed for confined space entry
- Specifying safe entry procedures for confined spaces,
- Recognize permits posted at points of entry to a confined space.
- Specifying duties and responsibilities of personnel involved with confined spaces.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Learning Management System (LMS), where trainings are housed, is set up for employees. If you are a student or visiting scholar, you must request access to the system before you can complete your training. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to the system.