Below are questions our team has fielded in the past on topics relating to office ergonomics.
If you don't see your question here, please direct it to:
Ergonomics Team, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there a loaner program to test out the program?
- No, there is no program to borrow product. Most products ordered have a 30 return policy from their vendors if the employee is not fully satisfied with the product.
- Can a department avoid purchasing ergonomic equipment for an employee due to budget constraint?
- No, under the general clause rule of Cal OSHA, it is the responsibility of the department to provide equipment for the employee for any known risks.
- Are there any funds on campus for ergonomic equipment?
- At this time, there is no funds available for ergonomic equipment purchases.