Course duration estimate: 30 mins
This 30 minute course is intended for all personnel that may be required to work outdoors or in artificial cold environments, in order to outline risk factors and share preventative techniques. This course is intended to comply with regulatory requirements. Course objectives include:
- Identifying factors that may affect you when working in a cold environment.
- Identifying signs and symptoms of cold-related stresses.
- Identifying treatments of cold-related stresses.
- Identifying precautions commonly used to prevent cold-related disorders.
- Identifying safe work practices used to reduce cold-related disorders.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Learning Management System (LMS), where trainings are housed, is set up for employees. If you are a student or visiting scholar, you must request access to the system before you can complete your training. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to the system.