Employees and students are strongly encouraged to use the COVID-19 reporting process when:
- You receive a positive COVID-19 test result or a COVID-positive diagnosis from an outside/community physician.
- You are advised that you are a Close Contact to a COVID-19 positive person within the past 10 days.
Contact Reporting Points
- Use the reporting portal at hem.ucdavis.edu
UC Davis Health
(including students in Schools of Medicine/Nursing)
- Report a COVID-19 positive test by emailing Employee Health Services at email@example.com
- Submit concerns and questions to Employee and Labor Relations
FREE COVID-19 Telehealth Visit and Medication for Californians Ages 12+
Connect with a FREE healthcare provider who can prescribe you FREE COVID-19 medications (Paxlovid or molnupiravir), if appropriate. COVID-19 treatments can prevent serious symptoms, hospitalization, and death and work best when taken soon after symptoms begin. Medicines may be mailed to you or picked up at the pharmacy.
- Schedule appointment on Sesame Care online or call 833-686-5051
- I have questions about the campus's testing program.
- Visit the Campus Ready webpage on COVID-19 testing for full details and up-to-date FAQs
- I have questions about isolating after a COVID-19 positive test result or known exposure to COVID-19.
- Visit the Campus Ready webpage on Quarantine and Isolation for full details