UC Davis reviews and verifies COVID-19 confirmed cases, and we’re responding to concerns from the campus community regarding COVID-19.
Updated June 2
Use the reporting process when you have:
- Received confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis, based on your own positive test result or the test result of someone with whom you share a residence - MANDATORY
- Concerns about a member of the campus community having COVID-19, whether on or off campus
Contact Reporting Points
|Davis Campus||UC Davis Health|
Employees must report a COVID-19 positive test by email to email@example.com
Refer to COVID-19: Information and Resources for Employees for more information
More About COVID-19 Reporting Process
- The primary concern is the overall safety of the campus.
- Engages a team to review the medical circumstances surrounding potential issues, including the UC Davis Student Health Clinic, Occupational Health Services and Risk Management.
- Involves medical and administrative staff to provide medical guidance to the affected individual and ascertain risk to the campus, while continuing to balance the need for privacy.
- Evaluates proximity issues for individuals having close or even tertiary contact with known positive cases. In most of these circumstances with asymptomatic individuals, the risk to campus is very low. Most times, no further action is necessary aside from providing the guidance on monitoring for new symptoms.