This resource is designed to help event planners create meetings that are healthy, mindful and sustainable.
Healthy meal and snack options for meeting participants, along with short activity breaks result in more focused and productive meetings. We've created a comprehensive guide for planning and catering campus events of all scales, explore our guides through the links on the right.
Healthy Virtual Meetings
Now that many of our in-person meetings have turned virtual, what is the best way to set these meetings up for success and support our participants’ well-being?
Healthy Event Planning Checklists
Printable, easy to implement checklists for planning various types of events.
Active and Mindful Meetings
Information about adding activity and mindfulness to a meeting, regardless of length.
Information about creating events that contribute to the UC Davis campus goals for sustainability.
Guidelines for Meals and Snacks
A series of guidelines you can use for creating a custom healthy menu, several different meals are covered.
- Campus Map (places of interest, gender-inclusive restrooms)
- Fitness & Recreation
- Lactation Support Program
- Nutrition & Food Services (UC Davis Medical Center campus)
- UC Davis Catering
- UC Davis Approved Caterers
- UC Davis Facilities Management
- Office of Sustainability
Looking for even more information on healthy meetings?
- American Heart Association toolkit
- California Department of Public Health Healthy Meetings Policies/Guidelines
- National Alliance for Nutrition and Activity Healthy Meeting Toolkit
- American Cancer Society Meeting Well Guide
- Center for Science in the Public Interest Healthy Meeting Hacks