This is a permit application for the temporary use of sites that have not received a Certificate of Occupancy from the Building Official.
- This form is to be submitted by a UC Davis representative.
- All permit requests are subject to site inspection by Fire Prevention Services. This inspection must be completed prior to issuance of permit. Please allow time for scheduling of inspections and processing of permit, which could take 1-2 weeks, depending on the site and the use.
- Provisions for fire and life safety, including safety equipment may be a condition of permit.
- Pending verification of information, a permit will be faxed or emailed to you for signature within 72 hours of the work/event.
- Permit is not valid until the UC Davis Fire Prevention division has received a copy of the permit with your signature.