The Occupational Health Clinic is located at Cowell Hall on Campus.
Alert: Please read the following document if you plan to travel or your office deals with international students or scholars
Occupational Health Services is a Campus-based medical clinic that offers treatment for work-related injuries and illness, work-related preventive medicine and injury & illness prevention services, and OSHA- and departmentally-mandated medical surveillance programs. Medical care is provided by physicians board certified in Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
Occupational Health provides a variety of medical services and programs to UCD faculty and staff, including:
- Occupational Health Surveillance System
- DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Program for commercial drivers
- Physician Consultation services on health-related issues for faculty and staff researchers
- Physical therapy, laboratory, and x-ray services
- Preventive Medicine Services
- Pre-Placement Medical Exam Program
- Travel Program
If you are injured at work please notify your supervisor immediately.