Department Safety Coordinators
A Department Safety Coordinator (DSC) performs a critical function in Campus Departments. DSCs are selected to be the safety representatives, organizing and maintaining safety programs within their department or work unit.
To sign up for the twice-monthly DSC Updates please go to the DSC Updates form.
Next DSC Quarterly Meeting
- 8:45-9:00 Snacks/Coffee/Networking
- 9:00-9:15 Safety Star Award Ceremony
- 9:15-9:20 Blood Borne Pathogen Plan Rollout Information
- 9:20-9:30 EH&S Professional Workshop Information
- 9:30-9:45 Wellness Ambassador Program
- 9:45-10 Crane Safety
- 10:00-10:10 Break
- 10:10-10:30 Changes to Online Safety Applications from Risk & Safety Solutions
- 10:30-11:00 Pregnancy & Reproductive Hazards in the Workplace