The UC Davis Travel Program provides pre- and post-trip services for work related international travel at no cost.
• Personalized travel report through Travax® with up to date information on immunization recommendations, medical and country specific concerns and important emergency contact information.
• Travel consultation with an Occupational Medical Physician to determine pre- and post-trip health and medical plan.
• On site administration of all necessary immunizations.
• Prescriptions for malarial drugs and other necessary medications are filled on campus, in coordination with Student Health and Counseling Services.
• Travelers are encouraged to sign up for iJet® Travel Intelligence® so that emergency response services can be deployed to the traveler throughout the world at a moment’s notice. This service also provides up to date email communication regarding both health and security issues at the travel destination(s).
For your examination, please bring any immunization records you may have.
Please note: If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, your department will be charged a $50 missed appointment fee.