**PLEASE NOTE: The Learning Management Systen (LMS), where trainings are housed, is set up for employees. If you are a student or visiting scholar, you must request access to the system before you can complete your training. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to the system.
This 25 minute course is required for all individuals who will have access to controlled substances used in teaching and research activities, in order to teach about the secure use of controlled substances. Course objectives include:
- Recognizing federally listed and/or precursor chemicals.
- Recognizing dangerous devices at UC Davis.
- Recognizing storage site controls and security.
- Understanding orders, delivery, receipt, usage logs, biennial inventory, and transfers.
- Understanding safe disposal methods.