Wellness Ambassadors serve as representatives of the UC Davis Staff and Faculty Health and Well-being program while supporting and engaging their colleagues in wellness messaging, programs, activities, and resources.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Market, publicize and recruit staff and faculty to participate in health and well-being activities and programming on campus
- Identify potential ideas, strategies & programs for enhancing well-being and a healthy culture/work environment
- Develop health and well-being initiatives in your unit (e.g., use bulletin boards, develop a healthy potluck day, schedule a guest speaker or activity, walking group, etc.)
- Share your success stories and metrics with us
- Provide the Activity Release Waiver for participants in your group and keep a file of completed forms (required by Risk Management for physical activities)
Interested in becoming a Wellness Ambassador for your depatment? Fill out this application and return to Stacey Brezing in Occupational Health Services.
Not sure if your department has a Wellness Ambassador? Find out here!
This is a voluntary role to help drive employee participation and engagement in health and wellness related activities. The average time commitment is 40 minutes per month. Ambassadors are encouraged to discuss their role with their supervisor.
Learn more about the UC Davis Workplace Flexibility policy.
Wellness Ambassador Newsletter Archive
Questions? Contact Stacey Brezing - Director, Staff and Faculty Health and Well-being: email@example.com