Menu of Nutrition Services
- Tailored to individual goals
- Weight loss support
- Diet for preventing chronic disease
- Creating a balanced eating pattern
- What is the most recent science saying about diet and health?
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans – suggestions for individual actions
- How to get and stay motivated
- Cooking Classes (pending a permitted kitchen)
- How to…
- Cook fish
- Cook tofu
- Cook beans
- Roast vegetables
- Pack a balanced lunch for work
- Teach children healthy eating
- How to…
- Grocery Store tour
- Either virtually via power point or physically, in the store
- Reading Nutrition Facts and ingredients labels class
- Meal Planning
- Leave with three weeks of meal plans and recipes
- Learn how to think ‘big batch’.
- Custom – work out the agenda with the dietitian
To request a service, email Linda Adams, RD
We have some fun challenges planned for you!
Lunchtime Makeover (6 weeks) – Sept 19 through October 24
- Maintain, Don’t Gain (8 weeks) – November 14 through January 2
- Physical Activity campaign – coming spring 2018
- Doing your own campaign? Let us help you with any information you need - email Linda!