Employees and students at the Davis Campus must report their COVID-19 diagnosis, as well as any positive test result received by someone with whom they share a residence.
Consistent with UC Davis response protocols and CDC guidance, anyone identified within our campus community as being at risk of exposure from these individuals will be notified if they need to quarantine and/or self-monitor for symptoms.
The data below is provided by Occupational Health and the Student Health and Wellness Center. We anticipate that the increased availability of testing for COVID-19 will reveal more cases in our campus and local communities.
- Wear your face covering
- Stay home as much as possible
- Maintain appropriate physical distancing
Reported Cases for Davis Campus
Last updated August 3 | updated Mondays | read case definitions
|Reported Date||Affiliation||Residence||Last on Campus||Status|
- Reported Cases - Total reports received through the Report COVID intake process
- Positive Cases - Reported cases that involve diagnosed COVID-positive individuals.
- Active Case - Cases being monitored or managed by Occupational Health or Student Health.
- Inactive Case - Case no longer monitored by Occupational Health or Student Health and Wellness (e.g., quarantine period or symptom monitoring period passed, affiliate is allowed to return to work/visit/study on campus, etc.)