All class enrollments require a UC Davis Login ID.
Visiting faculty, concurrent students, volunteers, vendors, and others must complete a Temporary Affiliate Form (TAF) to obtain a Login ID.
Individuals possessing a TAF and all UC Davis students must contact Staff Development and Professional Services at (530)752-1766 or firstname.lastname@example.org before enrolling in LMS classes.
Classes are offered in one or both formats:
- Instructor Led Training (ILT) - http://lms.ucdavis.edu
- eLearning Online Training via the UC Davis Learning Management System (LMS) - http://lms.ucdavis.edu
Complete List of Training (ILT and eLearning classes offered)
To enroll in a class, select one of the categories below (or the link to our "Complete List of Training" above) to view a class and register.
- Animal Care and Use
- Biological Safety
- Emergency and Continuity Planning
- Equipment Safety
- General Workplace Safety
- Hazardous Materials
- Laboratory and Research Safety (Biological, Chemical, Radiological...)
- Occupational Health
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Safety Management
Note: UC Davis Extension also has additional 'Health and Safety courses' available.
The following radiation safety exams and quizzes are designed and provided for the UC Davis Radiation User's tri-annual radiation safety retraining requirement.
Printing Certificates of Training
LMS eLearning & ILT classes: Certificates can be printed after class completion online at http://lms.ucdavis.edu
- On the left side of the homepage, under the Quick Links tab, select the “Training Transcript” link
- Your Training Transcript will appear
- Select the course title for which you wish to print a certificate
- The Activity Details page for that course will appear
- Select the diploma icon next to the course title to access
- Select the print button at the top of the page to print your certificate
For more information regarding dates, times, and locations of our classes, please contact the EH&S Front Desk at (530) 752-1493 or email@example.com.