UC related travel entails new and different risks. Subscribe to our email list to receive travel alerts and warnings, travel insurance evacuation orders, security benefit updates, and more.
Use the following resources to help manage risk related to UC travel:
Go to Worldcue® PLANNER for resources, travel tips and things to consider before you travel. Location specific information includes reports on Security, Health/Immunizations, Culture, Transportation, Financial and more.
Other trip planning resources:
- UCGO – University of California Global Operations
- LGBTIQ - UCEAP Resource with Country Specific Information
- U.S. State Department Travel – Before You Go
High Risk Travel
For trips to High Risk areas please contact Risk Management if you are interested in:
- Custom location risk assessment
- Critical Trac™ GPS tracking